- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2006: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2005: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2004: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2003: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Happy Holidays, 2010 Edition
- Hands On: Google's Chrome OS Cr-48 Notebook Prototype
- Cutting the Cable Part 2: Hello Roku.
- Are Natural Disasters a Sign From God?
- SIGG Water Bottles: A Lesson In Destroying Your Brand's Reputation
- Tab Sweep - August 2009 Edition
- Three Great Uses For Dropbox
- Is North Dakota the Recession's Big Winner?
- What I'm Using On My BlackBerry Tour
- Apple and AT&T: Inglorious Bastards
- A Week With Verizon's BlackBerry Tour 9630
- Saturday Morning Project
- Green Day Live in Fargo
- The BlackBerry Storm is Verizon's Vietnam
- Email Rebooted: Google Previews Wave
- The iPhone on Verizon: Break My Heart Again, Apple
- Teaching Kids Science With Sid the Science Kid
- Running the Fargo Half Marathon
- Casey's Dell Mini 9 Hackintosh Netbook
- An Automated Macintosh Workflow for Getting New TV Episodes From the Internet to Your iPod
- Cascading Failure
- For Your Enjoyment: An Original Song From Kael
- The Palm Pre
- Use Behavioral Science to Make Your Changes Stick
- The Pragmatic President
- What To Do About Detroit?
- Feeding the Monster (or, The End)
- The Electronic Wasteland
- Innovating Football With the A-11 Offense
- Yes We Can.
- Brilliant: Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
- Catching Up
- Making Government More Transparent
- The Republicans Are a Sad, Pathetic Political Party
- Staring Into The Economic Abyss
- What Are We Going To Do About It?
- The Great DRM Revolt of 2008
- Chrome is Google's Latest Jab at Microsoft
- Will Ubiquity for Firefox Change the Way We Use the Web?
- An Experiment in Lifestreaming
- It's the Network
- Why Off-Shore Drilling is a Terrible Idea
- Perceptions and the "Mojave Experiment"
- Listen to The World is Flat - for Free
- An Agent of Chaos
- Business and the Microsoft Platform
- Asa Turns One
- Finally Getting into Lost
- The Life of Python
- On Tim Russert
- Steve Jobs Still Hates North Dakota
- Getting Stuck on Tools
- Obama vs. Clinton Demographics Visualized
- Weezer's Pork and Beans Video is Pure Genius
- My Results From the Fargo Marathon 5K Fun Run
- Is Innovation Inevitable?
- Guerrilla Data Analysis using Pivot Charts in Microsoft Access 2007
- sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!!!
- MailChimp is a Case Study in Consistent Branding
- Google App Engine: Embrace the Constraints
- The One April Fool's Day Joke That Got Me
- Barack and Hillary Coming to Grand Forks
- Boeing and Politicians: Make the Air Force Buy Our Crappy Overpriced Tankers
- Adobe Photoshop Express: Free Photo Editing on the Web
- Kael's Finger Mustache
- The Freewatt: Distributed Power Generation
- Hacking with a Microscope
- Improv Everywhere: Food Court Musical
- Finally - A Diesel Hybrid
- Recovering from the Influenza
- Hurry - Get a Free Issue of Wired Magazine
- Amory Lovins: Improving Energy Efficiency
- Big Trouble in Legotown
- The Ebay Problem in One Word: Trust.
- Samurai Jesus
- Book Review - The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google
- Playing the Presidential Election Scenario Game
- About That Economic Stimulus Plan That's About to be Passed...
- A Better Broadband Router: Linksys WRT54GL and the Tomato Firmware
- Household Energy Conservation
- 8-bit Marching Band
- Mobile Organization with Sandy and Jott
- How the Command Line Saved Me from 19 Hours of Tedious Work
- Voting in this Country is a Mess - Let's Fix it Already.
- Getting Back Into Shape With My New iPod Nano
- Merry Christmas from the Berberichs, 2007 Edition
- MileMeter: Innovation in...Auto Insurance?
- When the Machine Thinks It's Smarter than You
- Keep Track of Your Finances with Wesabe
- Amazon's SimpleDB: Instantly Scalable Database Delivered as a Service
- An Animated Holiday Greeting from Idea to Reality in Less Than Two Weeks
- Rolling Stone Magazine on the War on Drugs
- Quick Look at the Hulu Beta
- Google Maps Mobile 2.0 Makes a Great Alternative to VZ Navigator
- Review: Two Weeks With Verizon's BlackBerry Pearl 8130
- I'm Officially a Ron Paul Supporter
- The Open Handset Alliance, or Why Open Standards are for Losers
- My Wife the Blogger
- It's Time for Gmail and GrandCentral to Hook-up
- The Apple Difference? Polish.
- Is The Office Our Only Shared Television Experience?
- The Prescription for Your Baby Photo Fever
- Welcome to the Gun Show
- Asa Jay @ 3 Months
- The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks
- Kindersay: Free Online Videos that Help Your Preschooler Learn New Words
- Amazon's Customer Culture
- Best Practices Through Frameworks
- Grand Forks Finally has High Speed Mobile Internet (EV-DO)!
- The New and Improved berbs.us
- This Blog is on Lock-down
- Something I'd Like to See: A REST Web Service for My Phone
- Google's Collaboration Agenda
- Thief by Default
- Searching for My Next Phone
- Asterisk and Adhearsion
- How to Use Your Paypal Security Key with OpenID
- The Paypal/Ebay Security Key
- My Favorite Simpsons Episodes
- The I-35 Bridge Collapse
- More Thoughts on Google Docs
- Security Theater
- A Few Helpful Web Tools
- Like the World Needs Another MBA...
- Introducing Asa Jay Berberich
- Coming Up for Air
- Only in Japan
- 10 Years Out of High School
- On the iPhone Hype
- My Personalized Wired Magazine Cover
- Facebook, MySpace, and Class Divisions
- The Skeeter Bag
- Why Africa Needs Your Investment, Not a Handout
- Movable Type 4 vs WordPress 2.2
- Staying Flexible: Living a Loosely Coupled Life
- Hackety Hack: Programming for Beginners
- My Thoughts on Google Web History
- RSS Explained in Plain English
- 10 Years Later: The Great Red River Flood of 1997
- BP Making Things "A Little Better"
- Fast Company on Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook
- Blog Recommendation: Brazen Careerist
- Blue Man Group in Fargo Tonight
- Article on Edward Tufte
- Thrift: Facebook Open Source Tool
- Music Wants to be DRM Free!
- Revealed Soon: What I've Been Working on the Last Year
- The Business of Innovation on CNBC
- Getting Things Done with Backpack, SMS, and Google's Apps
- Learning about Erlang
- How the Internet Works!
- Google Docs Rocks
- Nine Inch Nails, Buzz Marketing, and Lost
- Prerequisites if You're Creating a Desktop or Web Application
- Creative Commons Turns 3 (Point Zero, that is)
- My Favorite Firefox Extensions
- Infants and Babies
- GigaVox Audio Lite: Web Services in the Wild
- 10 Reasons Why Jeff Bezos is My Favorite CEO
- The Final Word on the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Drama
- Finally - Resolution with Symantec
- Setting up Ruby on Rails and Using Capistrano to Deploy Ruby on Rails Applications to Media Temple Dedicated Virtual Server 3.0
- This Pretty Much Sums Up Advertising
- The Current Score with Symantec Customer Support
- Robbie Bina's Great Goal Against the Minnesota Gophers
- What Are You Listening to Right Now?
- Silversun Pickups
- Bill Richardson in 2008?
- The Procrastinator's Clock
- NBC is Missing a Marketing Opportunity with The Office
- Why Software Sucks
- Collaborative Family Trees with Geni
- Wow - A Free Apple iPhone!
- Beautiful Presentations
- Losing Focus: When Home Improvement Stores Start Selling Groceries
- Symantec MySupport Follow-up
- Gambling on the Weather
- Sorry if Your Comments aren't Up
- Here's an Idea: Customer Service Callbacks
- Bad Web Design #1: Symantec MySupport
- Senator Dorgan Introduces Net Neutrality Bill to the Senate
- Apple Announces iPhone - Cingular Only
- The Year of the Widget
- Change a Light Bulb, Make a Difference
- How Comment Spammers do Their Dirty Work
- Merry Christmas From the Berberichs (2006)
- On Writing Good Copy (Or, Why it's Important to be a Good Writer)
- Looking to Baby Toys for Design Inspiration
- Why Do Airlines Think Bigger is Always Better?
- Google's Take on Patent Search
- Why del.icio.us is Better than digg
- Quick Look: Citizen Marketers - When People are the Message
- Checkout Vox if You Want to Start Blogging
- Does Church and Pop Culture Mix?
- This blog is moving to Media Temple
- Jon Undell's PowerSchool Screencast
- RESTing the Geeky Way
- Hands on with the Wii
- Digicam Recommendations?
- Fixing Elections
- Making Web Forms Easier to Use
- But Does It Really Work?
- North Dakota's Congressmen are not Technology Friendly
- In Honor of Kael's First Birthday
- And the Snow Begins...
- Media Temple - New Web Host of Choice
- Tip of the Day: Customize Your Google Homepage
- Reason is the New Religion
- Refactoring Rails
- I'm Finishing my MBA
- What's Your Favorite New TV Show?
- Thinking About Software and Lock-in
- The Salesforce Blitzkrieg
- Writer's Block
- The Waiting Game
- Bloglines vs. Google Reader
- Baby Tracking Software: My Lost Idea
- Quick Review: Why Johnny Can't Brand
- My Grazr
- Another Look at Mvelopes
- Kael's First Viral Video
- Website Accessibility Soon to be a Requirement?
- Why you should be a Pragmatic Programmer
- You heard it here first: My new fitness goals
- MODx: A Different Kind of PHP CMS
- How to Generate a Yahoo Sitemap with Movable Type
- Cirque du Soleil Delirium: A Short Review
- Early Look: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Tuesday Afternoon Random Topics
- Amazon S3: Utility Computing in Practice
- Apple WWDC 2006
- My First Lesson
- End of Days for AOL?
- Power Hungry
- Making Windows Act a Little More Like Mac OS X
- Kick'in the Tires on Drupal
- Jenny Gagner: 1977-2006
- Living on the Edge
- The vMac
- Vote for Kael!
- Hot Dogs and String Theory
- Business Venture Update
- Growing Boy
- My Current Reading
- Let me save searches as RSS!
- We're A Razr Family
- Too Much To Do
- In Transit
- I'm In Bubble Wrap
- Starting Up
- Transparency at Salesforce
- Keeping it Simple
- NBC's Really Got Conviction
- Congratulations Tera!
- It's Freaking Freezing In Here...
- Hasta Lasagna!
- But We've Always Done It This Way...
- Kael - Age 3 Months
- A Simple Insight - Time Really Is Money
- Attack of the Consoles
- Exit Strategy
- I'm #1!
- Daddy Bootcamp
- Using the LibraryLookup Project with ODIN
- Google Web Authoring Statistics
- Geek Dad
- Ruby on Rails is a Go!
- Swat - Another PHP Web Framework
- A little bit of insanity
- Web Frameworks or: How I learned to stop worrying about PHP and love Ruby
- PeopleSoft: Worst Software. Ever.
- Do You Really Know Chuck Norris?
- Obligatory Steve Jobs Keynote Comments
- Microsoft Is Still Stuck
- The Future of Advertising?
- Early Reports: Treo 700w Isn't All That Great
- Back From a Christmas Break
- Merry Christmas!
- An Amazing Christmas Gift
- The Lonely Island
- Festivus for the Rest of Us!
- Analyzing Web Traffic: Google Zeitgeist and More
- New Mobile Phone - Motorola Razr V3C
- New EduTech Website - One Month Update
- Ruby on Rails 1.0 Goes Live
- Prediction: You Won't Be Using Windows In 10 Years
- Why DRM Sucks
- December 13, 2005: Dean Gray Tuesday
- Batman Begins: Another Great Comic Book Movie
- More Kael Photos
- New EduTech Website Launched
- Just how much is a song worth?
- Microsoft Watch - The Beginning of the End?
- Kael Update
- Introducing Kael Roman Berberich
- It's Baby Time!
- Only One More Month...
- Back From Bismarck
- Blog Post Grab Bag
- Baby Got Back Cover
- Embracing Project Constraints
- A Wireless Opportunity for North Dakota
- Lots of New Stuff From Apple
- North Dakota: Another Step Backwards
- Teens and the Net
- Weekend Fun
- Welcome Back to 1999?
- JotSpot Live
- Harvey Danger Taking A Risk
- Managing and Minimizing Risk
- Treo 700w Coming Soon
- Porkbusters - North Dakota's Share
- At Home Sick
- Living in a browser
- Getting Things Done Presentation
- Birthday #27
- New Orleans
- Baby Crib - Done!
- Berbs.us Updated
- I Don't Believe This...
- Finding New Music
- I've Got A Secret
- Playing With Movable Type 3.2 Beta 4
- Revolution, Not Evolution
- Microformats - Seeing What's Next For The Web
- Website Redesign: Phase II
- Not the Best Day Ever...
- Frederic Berberich: 1921-2005
- Apple - First Intel Chips, Now More Than One Button!
- Summer Class - Done!
- Anatomy of a Website Redesign
- Looking Back: Our Cruise Vacation
- Our Stay in Seattle so Far
- Off To Seattle
- The First Weird Craving
- Riding Bike Again!
- Our First Ultrasound
- Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Welcome to the Blogosphere Brett!
- Slate.com on the Mazda 3
- Almost Ready to Go!
- Vacation is Almost Here...
- Wal-Mart: The Price That's Not Shown
- Apple and Intel Sittin' In a Tree...
- What's Happening?
- That Whole AJAX Thing
- Web Development at Work
- Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
- Live Blogging - Megaconference Jr.
- FeedDemon = NewsGator
- Summer Class is a Go!
- Doofus? Yo.
- Vader Meets the Office
- Junk Food Bonds?
- Great Customer Service
- Tragedy in Northern Minnesota
- It's Funny Because It's True
- The Moleskine Story
- Feeling: Depressed, Frustrated, and Hungry
- Stories - We've All Got'em
- Still Alive
- VW - Get A Clue
- The TiVo Way - How Not To Do Business
- Creativity at the Pentagon
- Christmas Day for Mac Addicts
- Interesting Idea But...
- Required Reading for Movable Type Users
- My 43 Things
- Bloghost Update
- Merry Christmas!
- Adventures In Podcasting
- PHP Power
- Winter is Finally Here
- What Does A Guy Have To Do To Find A Good Web Host?
- One Month Already?
- Et tu, Slashdot?
- High Turnout in Grand Forks Yesterday
- Arrived! Just in time for the electi...oh wait...
- Do You Think Kerry Has A Plan For Losing Too?
- Breath In, Breath Out. Breath In, Breath out...
- Election Market Wackiness
- Election Day 2004
- NDATL Fall Face2Face 2004: Blogging Technology - Get Your Blog On!
- Movies Remixed?
- A9 - The New Google Rival
- The Internet Hive Mind at Work
- RNC Speeches - Free from iTunes
- Movable Type Upgrade
- Open Source Software and the Future of Business
- 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva SL For Sale
- My Krispy Kreme Story
- Update from the Homefront
- Root Causes of the Arab Hate for the United States
- This Isn't Your Father's Marketing
- Ronald Reagan: 1911-2004
- NASA Photos
- PHP Coolness
- Back in the Office...
- More Cruise Photos
- Cruise Pictures - FINALLY!
- PHP | Cruise - So Far
- Cape Canaveral - Part Deux
- Getting Ready for the Big Trip
- Will This Satisfy the Media?
- More Perl - I'm Stumped
- pMachine ExpressionEngine
- Adventures in Perl
- Where Have All the iTunes Gone?
- Some People just LOVE to Complain...
- I Just LOVE Grand Forks...
- Work From Home for the Russian Mafia!
- Mac OS X Migration
- MacWorld Keynote: So-So
- Welcome to 2004!