- He survived a helicopter crash back in 2003 and laughs about it now.
- Instead of ignoring Tim O’Reilly and other critics during the Amazon 1-Click patent controversy in 2000, he joined the conversation and spearheaded the movement for patent reform.
- He’s a big fan of science fiction.
- He can talk to you about web services and other technologies like he’s been working with them for years.
- He was smart enough to invest in the 37signals guys last year.
- He’s building a spaceship.
- Even though he’s the top guy at Amazon, he still thinks and cares about things like how to reward the product reviewers on his site.
- You can see his personal wishlist up on Amazon.
- He built the first three desks for Amazon’s offices himself, out of wooden doors he bought at Home Depot. He’s still using one today.
- He publishes his email address on the Internet. You can reach him at [email protected]
One reply on “10 Reasons Why Jeff Bezos is My Favorite CEO”
Gotta dig that spaceship thing. If I ever do anything, it’ll all be for the efforts of a spaceship…a spaceship to call my own.