It was a late night last night, but because of it, we have just a few last items to pack in our suitcases. It’ll be nice not scrambling around until the very last minute like we usually do!
Thanks to the Internet, we were also able to get most of our logistical things done already as well. I checked us into our flight last night and printed off our boarding passes, we’re checked into our cruise and have our shore excursion booked already, we have our hotel and rental car reserved and ready for us tonight, and we stopped delivery of our snail mail from the United States Post Office website too.
Last, I finalized my reading list while I was packing last night:
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- All Marketers Are Liars : The Power of Telling Authentic Stories in a Low-Trust World by Seth Godin
- The Medici Effect: Breakthrough Insights at the Intersection of Ideas, Concepts, and Cultures by Frans Johansson
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne
- A Whole New Mind: Moving from the Information Age to the Conceptual Age by Daniel Pink
- The latest issue of Fast Company magazine
- The latest issue of Business 2.0
So, this is it until we get back. I’ll make sure to take lots of pictures!